Bigmouth Audio are looking to recruit FREELANCE SOUND DESIGNERS on an ongoing basis to work on animated long form series, features and commercials / branding projects.
The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in sound design and sound editing with a strong portfolio in animation based projects. They will also have excellent communication and time management skills.
You will also have a passion for animation, motion graphics and great story telling.
- The role requires an experienced sound designer with a proven track record in delivering high quality audio for broadcast
- The role will involve liaising with the Supervising Sound Editor and/or studio manager to determine requirements and manage their expectations
- You must have a real interest in what makes us unique as a studio and an appreciation of what that means for our clients.
- You will be expected to work to tight deadlines, be able to self manage and work within a set format for communication and project management.
- You will be expected to work with and have a strong understanding of Pro Tools HD
- You must be able to deliver audio stems and session folders for each project
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience working on broadcast level projects.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines across concurrent projects is essential.
- The ability to interact and communicate with other team members, to determine creative requirements of projects is integral to this role.
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude in the face of challenging situations is vital.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- A clear passion for working within audio for animation and motion graphics is vital to the role.
- If not based in Glasgow, you will have your own Pro Tools HD set up with an extensive sound effects library.
Rate Of Pay
- £25 per hour